Most recent post:
I don’t know what the statistics are, but all of us on this journey of life find ourselves at times, longing to move forward. I’ve been told that for many this begins as a tiny seed, and that, as Mary Poppins would say … is a very good place to start.
A life well-lived is a life that is fluid. A life in motion. A life that matters. A life that is meaning filled. We all can find ourselves stuck from time to time...
- Longing to Move Forward - Part I
- Another Vote for Simplicity
- The Power of Less - Part II
- The Power of Less - Part I
- Judges, Jeopardy and Joining the Cause
- Two Years Later
- The End Is Near!
- On Being Thankful
- Day 682
- Don't Ask Why, Ask How, And Here's Why
- The Pace and Space of Our Lives - Part III
- The Pace and Space of Our Lives - Part II
- The Pace and Space of Our Lives - Part I
- A Truer Story
- The Power of Real Life